July 17, 1980 was a big day for Jennifer Lyn Klein... 29 years later. (big surprise... I couldn't find any pictures of Jen without her Ella)... Happy b-day to a great wife and mommy!
HAPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY, JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you. i only wish you were here to celebrate with us! i hope today is a special day for you! love you! <3
Happy Birthday!!On that special day back in 1980 God blessed us soooo much but that "little bundle of joy" keeps on blessing. Your laugh, your smile, your thoughtfulness...there are not words enough to discribe the joy you bring to my heart and to the lives of those around you. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BiRtHdAy bLeSsInGs to you, Jen! I hope your day has been extra-special, just like you! ;) I pray that your new year ahead will be filled with grace, love, and JOY from above!
Love you, ~Laurie
p.s. You should be getting something in the mail very soon... I'm so sorry if it's past "your day".
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN HOPe YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, WE MISS YOU GUYS. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING OKAY WITH YOUR PREGNANCY, HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL!! LOVE, MATT AND MICHELLE
Happy Birthday, Jen! With little Miriam, we have one more to add to the "July Birthday Club" at G'Ma Mid's. July is such a good month! ha Love, Tina C.
8 comments:
HAPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY, JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love you. i only wish you were here to celebrate with us! i hope today is a special day for you! love you! <3
Happy Birthday!!On that special day back in 1980 God blessed us soooo much but that "little bundle of joy" keeps on blessing. Your laugh, your smile, your thoughtfulness...there are not words enough to discribe the joy you bring to my heart and to the lives of those around you. I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BiRtHdAy bLeSsInGs to you, Jen! I hope your day has been extra-special, just like you! ;) I pray that your new year ahead will be filled with grace, love, and JOY from above!
Love you,
~Laurie
p.s. You should be getting something in the mail very soon... I'm so sorry if it's past "your day".
Happy birthday, Jen!!! Sorry that your gift was 4 days early. :) But today was made special for us that we could come home from the hospital.
Have a wonderful day!
Melinda
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN HOPe YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, WE MISS YOU GUYS. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING OKAY WITH YOUR PREGNANCY, HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL!! LOVE, MATT AND MICHELLE
When I wrote that comment, I meant to sign it with the name you used to call me...So...
Sending hugs and kisses your way!
Love,
"Sissy" :)
Happy Birthday, Jen! With little Miriam, we have one more to add to the "July Birthday Club" at G'Ma Mid's. July is such a good month! ha Love, Tina C.
Happy Very late Birthday Cuz!!!!
We love you!
Post a Comment