Aaron will be back in 2 more days...WHOHOO! We miss you, Daddy! :)
Ella seems to be on the up swing concerning the flu and her arm. She started actually using it today, although it was because she was fighting me off while giving medicine to her, but at least she isn't just leaving it at her side now! She slept fairly well through the night, but unfortunately I now have fever, body aches and a cough! :(
We spent the morning sitting on the couch under a warm blanket reading books until she literally fell asleep in my arms....how precious! My Mom commented on my last entry that even with all the yuckiness that comes with being a Mommy, its worth it and I agree! Theres nothing like that tiny little voice (a very scratchy, horse one right now) crying out for cuddles from Mommy! Motherhood is such a blessing! I look at my little "baby" and can't believe its been nearly 2 years since she came into the world! Wow!
Lets just hope and pray that things continue to get better until Aaron comes home! :)
4 comments:
no fun. hang in there.
you give me far too much credit.
-aje
I am sorry you are feeling yucky too. You know mommy's can't get sick.The joy of motherhood doesn't stop when your kids are grown. The problems you deal with get bigger but the joy you all bring is even greater. There is never a day that passes that I don't thank God for the wonderous blessing you each one bring to me. I wish I could be there for you but am so excited to have you home real soon!!!
Hope you are feeling better by now Jen. It is no fun when mommie is sick and still has to be on duty -- with no help.
Post a Comment