Aug 16, 2008

"shish"

Ella has her first pet. Jen bought 2 fish last week. Ella calls them "shish". She thinks they are pretty cool...


Her expressions were priceless when we first showed them to her...



Think of the view the poor fish have...


Since this post was about fish, I wanted to add this picture of this seamonster that my dad caught recently...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

1. The pics of Ella are adorable.
2. I would be completely freaked if I were one of those fish.
3. Holy Cow!! Did that fish come out of Bristol?!? Please tell me it did NOT because I will never, ever even put a little pinky toe into it if it did!

aje said...

yes Leah, this little guy apparently came out of Bristol. He caught it unintentionally while bluegill fishing. I am sure that all of his relatives are still swimming around in there looking for little pinky toes to bite off.

Laurie said...

The "fish view" of Ella is hilarious!! I'm still laughing!! Love it!! :)

~Aunty Laurie

Dave, Coricia, Grace & Emma Meyer said...

Ok - I'm with Leah. If that thing came out of Bristol count me out. Forget pinky toes, I'd like to keep my legs. Dave

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Ella!!
--Naomi