Jen made this video of her mom's visit this spring so she could sit and cry watching it. If you want to cry too you can watch. "Mamak" is what Ella says for "grandma".
Great video! I am sure it's not only Jen who cries through it! :) (and I don't mean Aaron!) I am glad you included the "camel incident" too! Melinda PS: Benjamin calls Grandma (and Grandpa!) "Gwa gwa". :)
Wow! What can I say? Thank you so much for the memories,Jen. I cried so hard I couldn't see. I cannot tell you all the emotion this brings. My heart is so full of gratitude to all who made this trip possible. It truly was a trip of a lifetime..it was life changing. I wish I could have taken everyone with me. I am SO blessed! Ella, I love you too!! Mamak
3 comments:
Great video! I am sure it's not only Jen who cries through it! :) (and I don't mean Aaron!) I am glad you included the "camel incident" too!
Melinda
PS: Benjamin calls Grandma (and Grandpa!) "Gwa gwa". :)
great video don't worry jen i cried too! We miss you guys! Love, Michelle
Wow! What can I say? Thank you so much for the memories,Jen. I cried so hard I couldn't see. I cannot tell you all the emotion this brings. My heart is so full of gratitude to all who made this trip possible. It truly was a trip of a lifetime..it was life changing. I wish I could have taken everyone with me. I am SO blessed! Ella, I love you too!! Mamak
Post a Comment