
Thursday afternoon, we received the tragic news of our dear friends, Nick and Pam Keister's death following a car accident. Nick and Pam were the parents of Jennifer, my (Jen's) best friend throughout Jr. High and High School. I spent many hours on their farm. Nick and Pam were wonderfully godly people and touched countless lives. Please pray for the family during this incredibly difficult time. Please pray specifically for the 2 children, Jennifer and David and their spouses. Visitation is scheduled for this Monday and the memorial service is Tuesday morning. Pray for strength, comfort, and for peace that passes all understanding! Nick and Pam were a lot like an Aunt and Uncle to me. They will be dearly missed! What comfort it is to imagine them together, at the Throne of the Father worshiping in their heavenly bodies! What joy we have knowing that we have only temporarily said goodbye and will reunite with them again one day!
1 comment:
I am sorry for your loss; heaven's gain. Psalms 116:15 I will be praying.
Post a Comment