Jan 31, 2008

manners, manners

Ella is feeling better now, as evidenced by the following video. Believe it or not, her father did not teach her this.



In a similar vein, this one is from a few weeks ago. She wore black socks on that day.

6 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

She'll be showing off her new tricks to guests. I can just see embarrasement coming!

m+m said...

Very cute! :) Glad she is feeling better. I also loved to hear you guys giggle in the background! Keep the videos coming; we enjoy them a lot!
Aunt Melinda

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I saw this because I remember Aaron sucking crumbs off the table in Sunday School!

Unknown said...

Hey there!!!
The new clips just made us laugh. and Liam smile.
I too loved hearing you laugh in the background,it really made me miss you guys.
Someday soon Liam and Ella will get to laugh together again. We can't wait.
We love you guys.

Laurie said...

I think she gets the "hand flicking/ shaking" from her aunt Laurie... such an excitable little girl! (Just like I was! Uh, oh, am I worrying you, Aaron? :)

Unknown said...

oh, how funny! Somehow when you originally posted this, I only watched the top video. I just went back down your blog and saw the toe jam video as well. Hilarious! That is just too funny!