Oct 23, 2010

on the move!

[by jen]

Sorry its been so long since we've blogged. The kids and I have had some virus and we are still working on recovering. In the meantime Silas is on the move and into EVERYTHING! He sure keeps us busy. The day he turned 8 months he discovered cruising and he hasn't stopped since! He has now become brave enough to cruise the length of the cabinets.


You might wonder what that is on his face...chicken pox? No, poor kid must have had a mosquito UNDER his mosquito net. They sure do love him; I guess I'm not the only one who thinks he's sweet! :) The good thing is that the fall weather has arrived. We had borderline hot weather on Wednesday and since Thursday its been quite chilly during the day and cold at night. Maybe the mosquitoes are gone for good!

No comments: