Apr 8, 2010

more walks in the woods

Like I mentioned in the last post, we went on a walk in the woods with Jen's family last week.

If you wondered how I got them to make such ridiculous faces for the last post, this photo op accounts for most of it...

Fortunately for James, there was 3G reception so he never missed a tweet...
I was supposed to send them our pictures. I will post them here so they can download them and the rest of you can eavesdrop (visually)...


The week previous, we went to the park with the Potters. I even managed one shot on the trail that I captured all of us, at least partly. Can you find the 10 (or is it 11?) people in this pic...

Kate and Ella had a great time together. Its a good thing they wore pink or we might have lost them...

They stopped once to compare hair color. Definitely lellow...
The week before that we got to hang out with the Grims at the park (we really like Chain-of-Lakes). Didn't manage to get all of us into any one shot though...
Good times.

No comments: