There are so many different kinds. The 2nd one from the right in this photo is particularly good...
I've replaced it in this picture with the sweetest one I could find...
A couple of weeks ago Jen bet me that I couldn't eat a whole large melon in one hour. This challenge to my manhood was one that I could not back down from, and we even have a video of the whole stupid thing to prove it. The melon in this video is the same one that is next to Ella's right hand in the first photo of this post...
14 comments:
So, Eric and I just watched the video and are wandering "what" you bet on this little challenge.
?
Jen & Eric
I felt pretty stupid sitting here laughing my head off and no one here to listen! You could have left out the "intermission belch" to show that your mother trained you properly!! Oh my,
MOM
I also noticed that it has a resemblance to the person eating it. Shape of head, same hair cut -- you get the idea. Maybe you should decorate melons to resemble the family for your Christmas cards!
Why am I not surprised??? :) Actually, after eating that watermelon in Turkey with you and Jen (of course Jen and I had half, and you (Aaron) the other, I could believe it's possible. I just couldn't help from wondering, though... did your stomach feel any "ill-effects" (wait... maybe I don't want to know :)?
This was hilarious, thanks! :) Matt always thought his brother would be famous for something, and now here it is!!!
Maybe for Christmas, instead of the decorated potatoes we can have decorated melons! :) Just an idea.
I thought Ella with her melon friends was clever. But then the video... that's one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Nice production work. Well done.
I believe there needs to be a replay! There is still good melon on those rinds. It looks as if you only ate 2/3's of the melon. i think you need to buy the scales and have a weigh in if you want to get into the guiness book of world records!! Morgan and Kyle
So sorry I missed it!! I guess we should say "Congratulations Aaron"!
o my.
o my.
aaron. you are funny. and gross. :)
and the burp...hillarious. but gross!
hahaha!
Thanks for the laugh this morning.
Humm...
Morgan & Kyle, I think you are right! There IS good melon on those rinds! Aaron, please explain.
Amelia E.
Kobayashi's got nothing on you. Love the belch. Next up.. One of Ed's bread bowls and I'll even give you two hours.
Wow. I'm not really sure what to say, but that was pretty funny. The picture of Ella with her melon friends is just too cute and the video ... well, the competitive spirit resonates with me and Rick. We make stupid bets like this all the time, but we never pull out the camcorder for proof. Loved hearing the Indiana accent though!! Funny how you being Asia can me homesick for the Midwest.
I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A LEGALIST - BUT I WOULD SAY THAT JENNIFER WON THE BET. IF YOU READ YOUR POST CAREFULLY YOU SAID YOU WOULD EAT THE WHOLE MELON. IT SURE LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU LEFT THE SEEDS AND THE RHINE.....
Post a Comment