Jun 9, 2008

To Turkey

We will potentially be away from computers until July 8. Or maybe not. We actually aren't sure.

But we are heading for Dushanbe in the morning and leaving our computer behind. Then we fly together with Earlene to Istanbul, where Laurie (Jen's big sis) will meet us. The next day Earlene flies back to Indiana, and we go to our company's conference (the purpose of the trip), where Laurie has volunteered to do child care. We will have about ten days of vacation after the conference. We are scheduled to return to Tajikistan July 7.

So maybe this is the last post for a while, and maybe it isn't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be anxious for any updates. Miss you SO much and hoping to see Laurie soon!! LOVE Mom

Laurie said...

Hey A&J,
I just wanted to let you know that I sent you an email, and it bounced back to me... maybe it's not working on your end? Thought you might want to check it out...

As I look at my pictures, my mind is full of the WONDERFUL memories of my time there with you all! I LOVED it! Thank you again for helping to make my trip of a lifetime possible!

Love you!
~Laurie

Bristol Grandma said...

Hi, I sent an email also, and it bounced back! It has been way too long since we have heard from you.
MOM