Feb 23, 2008

Ella 12-14 mo (part 2)

With all the power cuts, Ella has had lots of practice blowing out candles.


She normally doesn't mind heights, but didn't seem sure about this...


Itsy-bitsy spider...


Here she is eating with a spoon...

3 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

Great videos - you probably don't want to know how many times we watch them! I think her and Benjamin could do the itsy bitsy together. I can't wait until next Christmas when you are here with everyone - Abigail and Amelia can play the piano and the little ones can sing along-- it's a plan! G'ma Carol

Anonymous said...

You were right, Jen, I love them all!(Now waiting for part 3) Like Carol, every since I put the Christmas things away I'm already thinking about next Christmas and having you all home!! One thing for sure Ella you won't have any problems blowing out your birthday candles:)Loads of love, Gma K

Laurie said...

Love them all! What a smart little Ella we have!!! :)