Here is a shot of Jen a year ago just before we went to the hospital:
BubbleShare: Share photos - Delicious Christmas Recipes.
A little update on what Ella is doing these days: she is walking all over the place and is learning to run. She is very quick and gets into trouble in no time at all! She says “mama”, “dada”, “bye-bye” “juice”, “assalom” (the greeting here), “cheese”, “book”, “hi”, ”duck”, and mimics lots of other words. She can also tell you what the horse, dog, chicken, and cat say. Her favorite things to do are read books, play in the plastic lid drawer, and to put things in other things. We have had a few things come up missing and we have concluded that she threw them in the trash when we weren’t looking. Today I happened to see her throw her pacifier in the trash. (Grandma Carol, did you tell Ella to do that?!?!?!
She had several immunizations a week and a half ago and we got her weight and height checked. She is 28 inches and almost 20 lbs. This puts her in the 35th percentile for height and the 25th percentile for weight. A big change from when we left home and was in the 95th for height and 75th for weight! I guess getting on her feet uses lots of energy!
We had a big party for her today. She had a fun time and was worn out and is sleeping hard now. We will post the pictures soon.
7 comments:
Yeah, I probably told her a long time that when she was done with the pacifier - to throw it away! Good girl - thanks for the pictures. Gma Carol
Whoops - missed the "ago"
Gma Carol
i'm convinced that she has changed the most from month 11 to 12! i'm so glad she kept the barette in her hair long enough for a picture!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY GIRL!!!
Oh, my goodness! I can't believe she's already a year old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLA!! You're beautiful! Be good to your mama and daddy. One day I'll get to meet you. I can hardly wait! Love and kisses!!
I am SO proud of my adorable, fun, smart little niece! She amazes me, and I am so thankful for her and her wonderful parents!! :)
Happy Birthday, Ella!
Love you,
Aunty Laurie
Happy Bithday dear Ella!! It is so hard to believe one year has passed since I held my new little grandbaby in my arms and now I'm talking to you on the phone! You are so special. You bubble over with so much personality. We're already looking forward to sharing next years bithday w/ you (-: Lots of hugs and kisses. Gma K
Sorry, I guess I can't spell birthday can I ???
Post a Comment