Dec 9, 2007

Arrival in Khojand

This is just a quick update to say that we have arrived in Khojand. We were reunited with many of our things from Uzbekistan and began moving into our apartment yesterday. We do not yet have a phone line in our apartment (or water and gas, for that matter), so we wanted to let our families know that we may not be able to communicate very well until we get set up. But we have arrived and we are all well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for this transition..in fact I awoke thinking about it and started praying for you. I know you have been looking forward to your own place. I'm excited for you! Keep us informed..we've been waiting for a new address.?? Lots of Love

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with Mom K - this all causes moms to not sleep so well. Hope your utilities are hooked up quickly. We will continue to pray that all goes well. Love, MOM & DAD