How appropriate that her first word would be "bye bye". She has been working on waving "bye bye" but last night she put it all together for the first time, and on camera to boot.
What an obedient child! We tell her to do something and she obeys immediately.
7 comments:
oh my goodness! She is getting so big. They grow up so fast. I can't believe she is saying her first word already. Way to go, Ella!
holy cow.....
i'm buying a plane ticket and coming....
;(
I can't believe my baby is growing up sooo fast. Ella your as sweet as ever!! Just arrived home after being in CA and instead of going to bed I had to check this and the "streaking baby"(-: It's great...keep them coming!! XOXO
Looks like we have another "smart" grandchild!! She'll probably be saying bye-bye in 3 languages by the time we see her. Thanks for the new videos. Grandpa & grandma - visiting Tatabanya
I love it! I keep watching it over and over and showing it to my friends! Oh, how I miss her! Keep us posted on this smart little one!:)
Hey guys!
That is so sweet :)
Oh, how fast they grow!
We love you.
Post a Comment