Oct 25, 2007

Bazaar

The bazaar is the center of activity in a typical Central Asian town. I am usually too shy to take out my camera, but we were at a nice quiet bazaar a couple of weeks ago and I finally gathered the nerve to take a video. So this is not the most bustling or colorful bazaar, but we thought you might find it interesting.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed seeing that! Ok, the more I see this stuff, the more I want to come visit you there!! =)

Jen said...

Liam in shock: "Ella has a grocery store in a tent!"

Me: "Isn't that neat? That's how Ella's mommy and daddy buy food in Tajikistan."

Liam: "Thats funny, ACTUALLY."

Anonymous said...

Looks like shopping at the bazaar really excites Ella (-: (PS...For some reason my email is not sending) Love you

Unknown said...

Hey guys!
It was so neat to see where you shop! not quit Wal~mart hugh. :)
It reminds me a bit of Haiti and the markets there.
It makes me really really want to come visit y'all. maybe some day when we don't have a real little one, or one on the way. ( Nope thats not a announcement.;) )
I would love for Liam to see where Ella lives.
Love you guys!
Keep the Pix. coming.

tenjuices said...

too bad the camera can't get the smells as well for the full effect.