Feb 21, 2010

good lookin' kids

We took Ella and Silas for some pictures on Friday.

Ella 3 years, 2 months, 3 days.

Silas 9 days.

Here they are together. The little man looks pretty big in his sister's lap...

And here Silas is showing off his neck strength...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! I am seriously impressed that he can hold his head up like that at 9 days old! He looks so grown up in that first picture with Ella!

And go you guys for taking the kids for a pic so soon after giving birth.

Can't wait to meet him in person!

Unknown said...

What sweet Pix!
I'm not so sure now who he looks like. we were going with Aaron, but now I just not sure. But Oh man what a cuite.
Ella looks like a "little Mama" with him.
Congrats guys.
What true blessings Children are.

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I can't believe how strong he is already! Great pics!! We got your mailing on Saturday! Loving the apricots! :) Sorry, we won't be in Indiana any time soon, but feel free to stop by if you are in Florida anytime soon! Miss you guys!

Cacey said...

What an adorable picture! They are "good lookin' kids"!!
Congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Silas. We're very excited for your guys :)

Tanya said...

Wow. My kids were still in preemie clothes at 9 days, so your son looks HUGE to me!! :) Very cute, but huge. So glad all are well!