Apr 19, 2009

Ging Gong & The Little Thing

Our family has given Nathan his own nickname: Ging Gong (Tajikified King Kong).

One of the guys who works in the family shashlik business is nicknamed donak which means, "little thing". Ever since he found out that we were having someone taller that 2 meters visiting us, he has talked about getting his picture taken with him.

Here they are together...



In a place full of short people, Nathan draws attention wherever he goes. Sometimes when he is walking down the street, people ask to have their picture taken with him...


I have taught Nathan to say "five dollars" when people ask to get thier picture taken with him. He hasn't got any payment yet, but he gets some laughs. I wound up with some discounted flowers for Jen out of this photo shoot.

3 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

Is Nathan also doing autographs?

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

I just love it!! YOur own celebrity!

Unknown said...

Too fun!
Who ever thought that being so tall would be fun!