Apr 5, 2009

flying on a plane

By my count, Ella has been on 37 plane rides. She knows the drill: Stand in line, file in, put your bags under your seat, sit down, buckle up, drink something, land, unbuckle, get out, get your bags, walk off. She started this routine a few weeks ago when I was down in Dushanbe, and she was pretending to fly down to see me. Then after I got home, she was still doing it...



When she says "mana" at 14 seconds, that's Tajik for "here you go".

On a related note, I will be flying down to Dushanbe Monday morning for a week (to meet Nathan, and help orient him and the other newbies). So I expect this role play may happen a few times while I'm away.

5 comments:

Jen said...

too cute! what an imagination!

Unknown said...

Too Cute!
Liam says " Ella comming to see me?" We wish. some day soon we say!
Hope your doing great!

Mamak said...

I absolutely love it. Ella,you are such a sweetheart! I keep watching it over and over.

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Hey!! Cute post....I wanted to let you know you all are my highlighted blog on Wed of this week!

Beth said...

haaahaha! that was hilarious. i'm not sure why i'm just now commenting though, cuz i've watched it more than 5 times by now! haha...and...my friends on the hall have all suffered through it a few times too! ;)