Aug 24, 2007
Day at the Park
During our first two years in Central Asia, I made a mental list of some things that I wanted to do when we came home. Within the first few weeks after returning home last summer, I took my G'ma Mid to a Detroit Tigers game. Today we went again. She's been a Tigers fan longer that I've been alive. For the second year in as row, the game went to extra innings and for the second year in a row, the Tigers lost.
We started out behind the foul pole...
but quickly upgraded to these seats in the shade...
Here was our view...
The best part was that it was Magglio Ordonez hair in hat give-away day. So, if you've forgotten what I look like with hair, here is a picture...
And G'ma too...
Love you grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment