Jul 9, 2012

ethan david

[by jen]

On June 6 we got to meet someone very special.  My sister Laurie had Ethan David.  He kept us waiting a while, (11 days late) and was a pretty big guy (9 lb, 1 oz), but he was worth the wait!  

All ready for the little guy...

Anxious Grandmas waiting to meet their new grandson...

and in the waiting room...
 

Here is a shot of Mama and Daddy.  Pretty sure it was love at first sight!

Sweet little man.



Daddy thinks he's alright...

Proud Grandma...

Proud Aunties...


 And excited cousins, too...





 Could he have a future in basketball with those big hands?

 So happy for my Sissy!  

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Thanks for posting this, Jen! I'm SOOO glad you were able to be there! Thanks for being such a help and encouragement to us! I LOVE the memories! I will always cherish that day! :)

Love you! <3