May 7, 2011

serious eater

[by jen]

Silas has started feeding himself and is really getting the hang of it. He is quite a determined and independent little guy.


Sometimes using your hands just works better...


Silas is also a very big eater. He can put his big sister to shame. Last week was a busy place at our house. We were hosting some guests and I was busy running around (oh, and scalding my foot at the same time) and got the kids their lunch, sat them in their seats and continued on with my jobs. Ella had finished most of her food and got up and went to get cleaned up. In the meantime, Silas finished his meal and then reached for Ella's plate, finished the last few bites of her lunch and then decided to lick her plate clean. This is what I found when I walked into the kitchen...


That's our boy!

4 comments:

mamak said...

Absolutely love it!

Bristol Grandma said...

This gma loves it too! What a good eater :) Such a cutie too.

Matthew and Melinda said...

Such a cute little guy! Can't wait to meet him!!! My favorite is the bib though! :)
Aunt Melinda

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking "Little Miss Sunshine" needs a manly bib! :) judek