Feb 22, 2011

first haircut

[by jen]

Silas' hair was getting a little bit shaggy. I decided last week to try my hand at cutting his hair. He wasn't too sure about all of this...


Tried our best to distract him.


The evidence...

I don't know why I didn't take any good before pictures, but it really isn't very noticeable. A few people actually noticed and I was told that he looked older. I agreed, he does look more like a little boy now rather than a baby!

3 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

Cute pics. I noticed Ella on the couch taking notes. Keep the scissors hidden! :)

Unknown said...

Looks good Jen!
I remember Liam's first hair cut. I was scared to death. but it turned out ok! Not looking forward to Aiden's first here in a few months.
I agree it dose make him look older.
What a cutie!
Can't wait for the kids to play together.
Love you guys.

Mamak said...

How sweet. Save a locket for his babybook.