Mar 17, 2010

my kid and the kids

Last week we went to visit my friend who has a bunch of new baby kids. Ella thought it was great. She got to feed some with a bottle...


pet them, pick them up, and feed them straw....





She is quite the (small) animal lover. Loves to terrorize love on cats but I'm not sure what they think of it.
She does something so cute and can be seen in the picture below. When she sees something she thinks is cute, a dog, cat, baby goat, or her little brother, she squats down a bit, shrugs her shoulders and puts her hands up by her face and then speaks to he/she/it in a sweet, high pitched, endearing voice. Its just too cute!

1 comment:

CH said...

I remember that little endearing thing she does, although I'm sure you get to see it very often with little Silas around now.