Then we got one with just her and I doing our little trick:
I just realized that after all the blogging we did on our Central Asia trip, we never wrote in the end about our intentions. So here it is: we plan to return to Central Asia this September, and specifically to go to Tajikistan. We will need to raise support for this, so if anyone would like to be involved, we would appreciate it. You can do this either by partnering with us or by setting up small house meetings with like-minded friends or by inviting us to your church or club.That's all for now.
5 comments:
What a happy looking baby!
GREAT PICTURE AND GOOD JOB WITH YOUR TRICKS....BTW HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
LOVE, THE CALIFORNIA KLEINS
I enjoyed talking with you on the phone today. It was wonderful to talk with you. Great to see pictures of your family on this blogspot. Love the trick! =) We'll be praying for you guys as you prepare to go to CA.
Hey Guys!
We love the new trick:)
Hope to see you in Aug.
Happy Late Ann.
Great pictures! Happy anniversary too.. I'm sorry but your baby steals the show. If you want to announce your plans or a big event don't put a picture of the baby. She's too cute!!
Anyway, I like the trick-pretty soon you'll have her sitting and playing fetch. That's where Ty is right now.. but we're still having trouble getting him to stay, and he's not house trained yet but we're working on it. :)
Nate and Christa
Post a Comment